Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BREAK!

So right now i am at the monsons house in utah! we have two weeks off of school and the first quarter has gone by soooooo FAST! my family drove out to cali. on sunday afternoon. we got to my grandpa and grandma hills house at 9:00. the next day we went to the baileys house to visit and went to our old school country hills to visit all of the teachers we knew forever!me and my brother cole went to dinner with some old friends. then my cousin zachary came over and me my oldest brother jase (16) my oldest sister (14) my younger brother cole (11) and my cousin zachary (12) went to spend the night at my grandma and grandpa warners house then left at 8:30 in the morning to get on the road to go to utah! my grandma takes all of the cousins on trips with their "cousin buddies" so far ive been to San diego, Sacramento, washington dc, and utah next i will be going to san francisco for a shopping trip with just me and my grandma and then with my cousin buddy Zachary to provo for a church history tour. and yes my grandma SPOILS us! so any way...we got to st. george and went to the st. george temple and did baptisims for the dead. then we came to the monsons house! tomorrow we will be going to all of the temples from here to salt lake city! that will be 8 temples all together... YEAH! and of course we have to write in our journals every night and take pictures almost every where i go! so i have to go now...bi will keep you posted and will have pictures from our trip when i get back!

6 comments:

tHe WaRnEr FaMiLy said...

I love that you are writing as you are on vacation!! I'm glad you are having a great time. We are a little bored without all of you. Delaney waits for cousins to get out of school and Clay hangs out with us. We got to spend the day with Templins yesterday and now Delaney is at achievement day with Brynn. We miss you, be good, keep track of everything in your journal and takes lots of pictures because this will be your 10 hour project for YW. You and Rilee. K? Love you All!!! mom

Chazz (Music Blogs) said...

Make sure to check out my new Paramore blog!!!

Whitney Palmer said...

you forgot to say that you rilee and aunt whitney had a sleep over in whitneys small bed and watched movies until 2 am!!!

i had fun!

kiley barney said...

ANSLEEEYY! I MISS YOUUUUU!

jeny said...

thanks for spending the night at our house. you guys are so much fun! I hope you had a good time on you "temple trip".

me said...

visit our youtube channel