Sunday, November 18, 2007

Swimming With The Dolphins!!

Ca href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_a0cFe-HYAWc/R0EHFQ6s1TI/AAAAAAWeAAAEk/W97XydXgK2Q/s1600-h/M100907_00_3290.jpg">We went swimming with dolphins at Sea World for Coles b-day present!! I wasnt suppose to go but my cousin that Cole invited was really sick and there was no refunds so i got to go instead!! i was so happy that i got to go but i wish that my cousin Braiden who was sick could have gone instead!! and im telling the truth!!
We got to do a bunch of tricks with the dolphin. our dolphins name was Ripley. They feel so weird!
Here are some pictures of us with the dolphins!
We had so much fun! it was so cool and its amazing how much dolphins can do!

5 comments:

jillian said...

You are so lucky that you got to do that! It looks like so much fun. Will you take me for my birthday next year?

tHe WaRnEr FaMiLy said...

whatever
Jill it wasn't that fun we barely got to touch them all you did was do tricks with them not really that amazing!!

-Ansley warner

Anonymous said...

I want to go.. ive never been swimming with the dolphins..
lucky you...

Anonymous said...

hey your so lucky my dream is to swim with the dolphins!!! I love u!!! member the song!!!

aNsLeY wArNeR said...

etwat song???????????? I luv u 2!!!!!!!!




-aNsLeY wArNeR