Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall Break!!

Hey i forgot to tell you this but for the second week in Cali. were also going to Knotts Berry Farm (Knotts Scary Farm) and Sea World because my grandma is starting this thing that when you turn 10 you get to swim wiyh dolphins at Sea World but when were there shell be on a Church History Tour with Jasee and Rilee my brother and sister. So we get to go with him and watch him swim with all the dolphins (without us). So thats pretty much my Fall Break!! See you when I get back!!

3 comments:

jillian said...

I will see you there!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

hey ill miss you cholo is syd really you first best friend and kiley?



- your cholo Summer

Whitney Palmer said...

Thats awesome that you get to swim with the dolphins! I never got to do that!
And there is no halloween here....so Im going to have a perty in my apartment for all 40 students. We're going to all dress up and walk trick or treating to each others doors!