Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hi!!!! This weekend i went over to my friends house Sydnee's, we had so much fun. Me her and her sisters made up a little dance with her mac computer we mixed songs together and we had over 5 different songs so it was kind of hard to memorize. we also set up lights and stuff and we put on make-up and our hair was in really high pigtails, we ratted our hair alot. It was really poofy. Then when my family came over to pick me up they watched it and we had ice cream together. I had alot of fun that night and we will record the dance and i'll put it on my blog soon!!! its really cool. lol!!!!

-aNsLeY wArNeR

2 comments:

✬Sydnee✬ said...

I know that was soooo much fun! Well call me tonight so we can plan what we are gonna wear tomorrow!
lov ya!!!!! BDBASKCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



-sYdNeE tAnNeR

✬Sydnee✬ said...

Hey I know I missed a good night but I couldn't go. Oh and what do u mean by your confused and we moved our computer? Well love ya lots!!!!

-sYdNeE tAnNeR